Whether you're a tourist or business traveler, our Dubai visa services cater to every travel requirement. Dubai has long been a favorite of holiday spot for people from all over the world. Its awe-inspiring amalgam of ultra-modern and traditional Arabian sights plus high quality of life and zero-crime environment all combine to make it one of the most pleasant and safest places to visit in the Middle East. Be it for leisure or business, traveling to this city, precisely, is an exciting experience, but Dubai visa procedures can be sometimes an exasperating task. In other words, picking the right Dubai visa for travel can turn out to be an intricate procedure, especially if you're not aware of the ever-changing UAE visa policies. That's why our dedicated visa specialists are here to help you choose the most appropriate Dubai visit visa which includes both single entry and multiple-entry visas. At Rayna Tours, our core mission is to make your Dubai tourist visa selection and other processes as simple and smooth as possible. We make this happen by providing you with the expert help to decide on the visa type that accurately goes with the purpose and estimated duration of your upcoming Dubai trip. Apart from this, we take care of all aspects of your visa application while guiding you in every step, from inquiry to the successful and on-time approval of your Dubai visa. Special Note: Once you've done with online visa application booking process, mail us your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Booking Reference/RT Number as Subject.
- Passport size Photograph
- Passport front page
- Passport last page
- Passport page with exit stamp, if you’ve visited Dubai before
- Confirmed return air tickets
- Covid-19 Insurance (RaynaTours will Charge an Additional amount for Insurance as per visa type).
- The validity of the passport should be a minimum of 6 months.
- The passport should not be in a handwritten format.
- The documents submitted should not be blurred or weary.
- If any of the above requirements are not matching with your current situation you may contact us at email@example.com
Documents for Visitors with Guarantor In UAE.
- Guarantor's Passport copy and visa page copy (both valid for minimum 3 months).
- A security cheque of AED 5500 for each visa, this cheque will be used only if the visitor is absconded.
- Last month Bank statement supporting the cheque drawn from the same account with good transactions in it.
Documents for Visitors with NO Guarantor in UAE.
- Family visitors may not need to put any deposit instead they can make the Hotel / Airline / Tour booking with us with best-guaranteed prices.
- Certain visitors (except for families) are required to pay an amount of AED 5500 towards the Security Deposit. Although this amount is fully refundable, please be informed that we'll reimburse you the money only after you send us the scanned copy of your passport page with the UAE Exit stamp. This step is vital to make sure that you're not overstaying and already left the country.
- You may book the return ticket and hotel with us at special prices.
- Indian nationality passengers may not need to submit guarantee documents once reviewed by our visa team
- For passengers traveling in families with kids may not need to submit guarantee documents.
- Passengers who have already reserved hotel, excursions with RTT need not provide any guarantee documents.